COVID-19 Update: Balanced Birth Doula is still providing in person support. We will follow all Public Health Protocols and Guidelines to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
- Labour support is offered in person (with PPE) within birthing sites allowing multiple support persons. Edmonton Area Birth Sites have a protocol that allows for a doula as a second support person to attend your birth.
- Prenatal doula support and childbirth education may be modified to virtual meetings and/ or in person with proper PPE when suitable.
- Birth Photography is also being offered (with PPE) and where birth sites allow.
- Photography sessions are offered with PPE.
- Virtual Doula Services are also available to families. Contact Heather to learn more about this option.
Specific services may be modified and adapted to follow current health guidelines and are discussed with each family.
I BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE EMPOWERED BY KNOWLEDGE
Birthers make the best decisions for their birth and their baby when they are informed and fully supported.
The birth of your child will be life changing, and the birth experience will be remembered by you, forever. By balancing information about birth options with your specific desires and needs, you will have an empowered and balanced birth.
Informed decision making, combined with flexibility, intuition and support are key to having a positive birth experience.
I am excited to meet with you to discuss your birth doula and photography needs.
-Heather Hill, CD(DONA), Holistic Doula, CBE, BSW
BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY
Meet with Heather over a tea or coffee in Edmonton to learn how Heather Hill can assist you in your birth journey.